Here is what I did today, no lie I really did all this and about ten things in between!
To the tune of 12 Days of Christmas
a trip to the grocery store
(and the gas station, dry cleaners, & dollar store)
2 horsie rides
3 meals made
(and snacks & drinks & prep for Christmas meals & cleaned up)
4 loads of laundry
5 dozen cookies
(I'm not saying how many were sampled)
6 diaper changes
7 messes cleaned
(at least!)
8 times picking up
(I think every toy & small tupperware was out at one point)
9 kisses given
(hugs too)
10 minute nap
(not nearly long enough!)
11 "no no" s issued
(at least!)
12 presents wrapped
(one made today)
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!!
So, what did you do today?

cute post, wendy! i'm on break right now and your list puts me to shame!
ReplyDeleteWow! look at you go:) Its amazing what can be done in one day when you don't have much choice and just start going. Merry Christmas Eve! Love and Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great post ;) I definitely didn't get that much done! Sounds like you're on top of it!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
My Wednesday was more like:
ReplyDelete1 episode of SNL watched
2 meals
3 hour nap
4 things I made up to finish this list
5 hours overslept
6 articles of clothing worn
7 minutes getting ready in the morning
8 trips to the bathroom
9 minute walk to dinner
10 dollar dinner bill
11 pm time to go out with friends
12 presents wrapped