Friday, January 1, 2010

I Can't Shake This Feeling

Welcome to 2010, sweet friends! Are you excited? I can't seem to shake this feeling that 2010 is going to be a big year... a great year! I have a growing excitement for this year full of new days. I wonder what God will do and where He will take us. You see, 2009 was a stressful year for us. Oh it had plenty of good points. God proved His faithfulness to us time and time again. He called us to trust Him in new ways as a couple and as individuals. He used events and circumstances to strengthen our marriage and our committment to Him. He broke our pride in humbling ways. The Lord was good, but it was still a challenging year. Maybe that's why I look forward to this new year so much... I hope it's far less stressful. I know that this year will have a new set of challenges and areas of growth but I can't deny this peace I feel about it. So that is my prayer for you, dear friends. I pray that whatever you will face this year, where ever the Father chooses to take you, that He will send you a downpour of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment