Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter


It's gonna be a long one!



Twice today Ella brought me my shoes and said, "bye bye!" Later, she was playing by the front door and looked up and saw her coat and hat hanging on the hall tree. She started crying and pointing to them. So I let her wear her hat around for a bit. But this was the face I got when I said, "no, Sugar, you're sick and it's too cold outside to go bye bye."

So long nice weather! We will surely miss you. Hurry back!

3 comments:

  1. oh my word... seriously darling pic. I just want to eat her up!!! I hope she is feeling better and you are able to spend some time with the outside world soon:) Give a call if you need a place to go other than your living room, we always love guests!!!

    *when mason first woke up this morning, i kid you not, he was in his crib saying Ella? Ella? ELLLLAAAA?? ELLA!!! over and over again... these two are going to be best buds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ella I will let you go out as much as you want for me so I can stay nice and toasty warm inside for you:) deal? Great! So excited to see you soon! Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I love that they are such good friends since we are too. We will have to get together soon!

    Erin! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete