My whole life, all I've ever wanted is to be a wife and a mommy. Praise to God for giving me more than I ever imagined. Kirk, my sweet brown-eyed boy, definitly brings out the best in me. He's my rock, my best friend, and thankfully, my biggest fan. Then there's Ella, our 2 year old. From day one she's had personality twice her size. You never know what she's going to say next! She's sweet, a little sassy, and a whole lotta cute. Next in line is Tenley Hope. She's 2 months old and has the sweetest most patient disposition. She's all smiles! God has given me a passion for family. After life-saving grace, family has been His biggest gift to me. I'm trying to cherish every second. Come join me in living in the moment.
haha, she's going to love that pic someday, like at her wedding:) What fun! Love that lil girl so much!!!
ReplyDeleteNice:)She does love her necklaces!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love it:) Thanks for sharing these fun moments. I hope your week is wonderful. See you soon!!! Love and Blessings
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, so cute. And just a side note - I think I have those exact same undies. Too much info?? :)
ReplyDeleteOr you hear, "Look, Mom, stickers!" and there are maxi pads stuck all over your bathroom mirror. Ha!
ReplyDeleteAubrey, can't be more info than me posting a picture of my undies!
ReplyDeleteTainer Momma, yep my Ella loves "stickers" too.