"... is the life for me!"
(anyone hearing Green Acres?)
Yep, we were finally able to get in the field this year.
Ella was pretty excited for her first combine ride... no, really she was! Grandpa has been hyping it up all year and today it finally happened.
(Ella's wearing her John Deere shirt from Grandpa and Grandma but it's hard to see in the pictures.)
Ella loved helping Grandpa steer and trying to push all the buttons.
(ignore the bad attempt at taking the picture myself)
Ella absolutely loves LOVES her Grandpa. He just might be her favorite person but don't tell the others.!

Awww, so cute! I bet Grandpa was pretty proud that day! :)
ReplyDeleteMindy
Hey Wendy! I just found your blog and I have to tell you I love your header picture and especially your tag line. And your little Ella is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteella is super cute. So did Chuck really just get into the fields NOW?? I think most people are nearing the end of farming here in IN. Guess you guys have had alot more rain then us??
ReplyDeleteJami, I am so glad you came to visit me here in blogland!
ReplyDeleteSandra, no, my dad is almost done. It was just Ella and I's first time out. It is a really late harvest though.
So Glad Ella is a farm girl too! Love and Blessings. I will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I'm kinda jealous...I've never ridden in a combine before!
ReplyDeleteI just hafta settle for being her favorite person in Indiana, I guess.
ReplyDelete