Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tenley Hope.... again.

Our Sweet Tenley is 3.5 weeks old already! I can't believe how fast time is going. She is such a good baby. She's doing great at night, eats way better than Ella ever did, and is overall a very content baby. I'm not convinced that she was really 3 weeks early, I suspect my due date was off. Tenley is amazingly strong for being early plus she was good size too. She lifts her head all the time and is very alert, looking all over when she's awake. She can already roll from her back to her side too. (Slow down, little baby, Mommy's not ready for you to grow so fast!!) We've gotten her to smile a couple times for us.



Here are some pictures I took when she was 2 weeks old.













2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures!! You did an awesome job! So glad to hear that she is a good baby. Makes for a happy mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Glad she's a good baby for you guys! My parents had a good time with your in-laws over the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete