Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Pictures of Tenley

It's hard to believe that my little Tenley Hope is already 10 days old. Wow! It's going so fast... except at 2 am. We are all surviving though maybe not thriving! :) Going from one to two kids is definitely an adjustment but it's gone much better than I thought for all of us so far. Ella is doing really well, a little more naughty sometimes and MUCH louder. I'm not sure why she thinks that we all went deaf after Tenley was born... just has to make sure we are paying attention to her I guess. Tenley is a sweet baby and very good during the day, the nights... well, the nights are long and often sleepless but we'll get there. She had to be on a bili light for 3 days and we are thankful that we are done with that and done with daily trips to the doctor for blood draws to check her bili levels. I am so thankful for all the fantastic help I have right now. Both of our moms have been very helpful with Ella, laundry, house and yard work, and chauffering all three of us girls to the doctor for 3 days. Of course, Kirk has been a terrific help too, always is but I didn't want to leave him out! Enough about our mundane life, on to the star of the show.....






















2 comments:

  1. She is Beautiful Wendy!
    Thanks for posting and sharing so I can see whats going on:) Love and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! So glad to hear your precious baby girl has arrived safe. She is so beautiful!!! We're so happy for your family! God's blessings to you all!! Maybe we'll see you in Florida this winter???

    ReplyDelete