Winter was cold, long, and uneventful for the most part. March has been busy and jam packed with fun! Trips with family and friends are filling up our weekends. I don't have tons of pictures to show since I didn't take many and we had some computer issues and I don't have a lot of my pictures off our old computer yet.
So... here's an update on Ella Naomi.
Some how she went from newborn...

to an 18 month old big girl!
This child is 100% Girl! She is always wearing our shoes, preferably my heels, and draping anything over her back to dress up. She love purses and necklaces.
A few stories about our days
Every morning, Ella says "Ma-eee? Go bye bye?" "Peese, bye bye?" I kid you not, every single day. Occasionally there are tears when she learns we are not going bye bye. And I don't dare say yes if I'm not ready to immediately walk out the door.
She also asks about "Da-yee" all day too. Calling for him and looking around the house for him, a bit miffed when he doesn't appear. When she hears the garage door go up she screams in delight 'cause she knows that her "Da-yee" is home. Ella enjoys finding things around the house that are "Da-yee's" I am always amazed how she knows what is his right down to which socks in the laundry basket are his. She takes great pride in telling me who they belong too. One day, while helping me unload the dryer she snagged a pair of his boxers and yelled "DA-YEE!" All day long she lovingly toted his underpants around and talked about her beloved "Da-yee."
This girl is a walking tornado. Although she is mostly well behaved, she is into everything. It takes only seconds for every toy and shoe to be out on the floor. I spend my days trailing behind cleaning up messes. Several days ago, she was playing in her room and I figured I'd better check on her. Yep, buck naked with 4 drawers open and emptied.
And a funny story
And a funny story
Sunday, Ella and I were eating lunch (or at least I was. I don't think she actually eats on Sundays) and she started squealing really loud. I turned around to her and said "No! We don't scream in church!" She looked at me and pointed to the girl next to her and proclaimed' "Addy! Addy!" This repeated about 3-4 times, she'd scream, I'd say no, she'd blame Addy. How do they know this stuff so young?

That was hilarious! Sounds like something my daughter would teach her to do.
ReplyDelete