Please join me in prayer for my cousin Crystal and her husband JP as they grieve for their precious tiny sons.
You can read about their journey here.
Today I'll hug a little longer, snuggle a little closer, thank God a bit louder, and Live in the Moment... for we are not promised tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my word Wendy. I just cried my way through that journal. My heart just aches for them. I'm praising God though that He gave them the faith to trust Him through it. Their faith shined through their journal entries. We serve a big God that we don't understand, but He's good.
ReplyDeleteAs C.S. Lewis wrote, "'course he isn't safe, but He's good."
Just got done reading through some of the journal entries and looking at those tiny baby boys. I will pray for Crystal and JP. I can't imagine what they are going through. So thankful that they don't have to go through this alone...God is with them!
ReplyDelete