Tuesday, May 12, 2009
8 Months Old
Ella is 8 months today! I can't believe how fast it's gone. She is such a happy baby. Our lives are about to drastically change as she is almost crawling. She is already a busy baby so I can't imagine what it will be like when she is mobile. She is our wild child, always loud and active. The crazy hair just fits her personality. Hugsy, don't grow up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my, she is a doll!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I hope you are having a great week! The Pic of Ella is super cute! I love you. Blessings
ReplyDeletelove that you are blogging now... darling picture of that lil dolly. She is waaay too sweet.
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be the cutest pic of her!! She is way too cute, seriously:) Can't wait to see her (and you:))! We need to set a weekend in July.
ReplyDeletelove ya
Joy<><
what a dollie!!! It's so sad to think she is nearly a year (ok, 4 months shy) and we have YET to see her in person!!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully one day soon. I just want to squeeze her she is so cute.